Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
LANGUAGE, COGNITION AND NEUROSCIENCE
Vols. 1-30. London, 1986-2015. Partly reprint. $ 7400
- Vols. 1-9. 1986-1994. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 10-22. 1995-2007. Per volume $ 290
- Vols. 23-30. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 320
Sole agent for Japan: Sanseido Book Store Ltd., Tokyo
- Previously: LANGUAGE AND COGNITIVE PROCESSES until 2014.
- An international journal published in English, LANGUAGE, COGNITION AND NEUROSCCIENCE publishes theoretical and experimental research into the "mental processes and representations involved in language use." Although there is an emphasis on research in experimental and developmental psychology, interdisciplinary manuscripts are invited from linguistics, philosophy, and cognitive neuropsychology. Highly technical, abstracted, and referenced articles have been published. A tightly focused journal without book reviews (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.