Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
LEARNING DISABILITIES RESEARCH AND PRACTICE
Vols. 1-31. Mahwah, 1985/86-2016. $ 6100
- Vols. 1-5. 1985/86-1989/90. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 6-22. 1991-2007. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 23-31. 2008-2016. Per volume $ 260
- Vols. 1-5 were published as LEARNING DISABILITIES FOCUS. The current
title was formed in 1991 by the merger of LEARNING DISABILITIES FOCUS
and LEARNING DISABILITIES RESEARCH
- LEARNING DISABILITIES RESEARCH AND PRACTICE Learning Disabilities Research & Practice (LDRP) publishes research articles addressing the nature and characteristics of children and adults with learning disabilities, program development, assessment practices, and instruction.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.