Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
LEARNING, MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY
Vols. 1-39. Abingdon, 1975-2014. Partly reprint. $ 8500
- Vols. 1-30. 1975-2005. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 31-32. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 33-39. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 320
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL MEDIA and previously
JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION
- LEARNING, MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY covers the traditional media of print and broadcast television and radio, but has now seamlessly extended through digital broadcasting and into all forms of electronic and computer mediated presentations.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.