Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
Vols. 1-82. Manchester, 1930-2014. Mostly reprint. $ 8200
- Vols. 1-52. 1930-1984. Per volume $ 90
- Vols. 53-66. 1985-1998. Per volume $ 130
- Vols. 67-75. 1999-2007. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 76-82. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 260
- Formerly published as MANCHESTER SCHOOL OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- The international MANCHESTER SCHOOL with an excellent reputation, theoretical and applied articles, covers such subjects as monetary and macroeconomics, microeconomics, and labor and econometrics. Authors are usually British, with a few Europeans and Americans. There is an extensive book review section and each volume includes an annual supplement of papers reflecting the proceedings of the Money, Macroeconomics, and Finance Research Group (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.