Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
An international journal in the field of chemical physics
Vols. 1-113. London, 1958-2015. Partly reprint. $ 34000
- Vols. 1-68. 1958-1989. Per volume $ 120
- Vols. 69-95. 1990-1998. Per volume $ 360
- Vols. 96-97. 1999-1999. Per volume $ 1100
- Vols. 98-105. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 1400
- Vols. 106-113. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 1700
- MOLECULAR PHYSICS publishes reports of an experimental and theoretical nature on the structure and properties of atomic and molecular physics. The journal considers all aspects of the physics and biophysics of molecules, particularly the structure and dynamics of individual molecules and molecular assemblies. It also covers fundamental-reaction kinetics and the structure and reactivity of molecules adsorbed on surfaces and at interfaces. Four types of articles are accepted: "Papers" are full-length articles that report completed research "Preliminary Communications" describe aspects of current research whose immediate publication has a strong benefit to the physics community "Research Notes" provide brief comments on continuing research and "Invited Articles" provide state-of-the-art reviews of selected topics. Although almost all articles are published in English, papers written in German and French are also accepted (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.