Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
An international journal in the field of chemical physics
Vols. 1-113. London, 1958-2015. Partly reprint. $ 34000
- Vols. 1-68. 1958-1989. Per volume $ 120
- Vols. 69-95. 1990-1998. Per volume $ 360
- Vols. 96-97. 1999-1999. Per volume $ 1100
- Vols. 98-105. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 1400
- Vols. 106-113. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 1700
- MOLECULAR PHYSICS is a well-established international journal publishing original high quality papers in chemical physics and physical chemistry. The journal covers all experimental and theoretical aspects of molecular science, from electronic structure, molecular dynamics, spectroscopy and reaction kinetics to condensed matter, surface science, and statistical mechanics of simple and complex fluids.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.