Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
MATERIALS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
An international journal of technological advances in the production and use of steel
Vols. 1-31. Leeds, 1985-2015. Partly reprint. $ 16000
- Vols. 1-11. 1985-1995. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 12-23. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 670
- Vols. 24-31. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 790
- Formed by the merger of METALS SCIENCE and METALS TECHNOLOGY
- MATERIALS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY covers properties and processing of metals alloys and nonmetallic materials (e.g. engineering ceramics, cements and concrete, polymers, adhesives, composites and electronic materials).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.