Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
OPERATIONAL RESEARCH SOCIETY. JOURNAL
Vols. 1-66. Basingstoke, 1950-2015. Mostly reprint. $ 19000
- Vols. 1-36. 1950-1985. Per volume $ 110
- Vols. 37-50. 1986-1999. Per volume $ 430
- Vols. 51-58. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 730
- Vols. 59-66. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 860
- Formerly published as OPERATIONAL RESEARCH QUARTERLY
- The aim of OPERATIONAL RESEARCH SOCIETY. JOURNAL is to provide "good, practical case studies" useful to "practitioners, researchers, teachers, students and consumers of operational research, and which cover the theory, practice, history or methodology of OR." Real applications related to forecasting, production, inventory, and project management, logistics, maintenance, marketing, packing, purchasing, reliability, and scheduling are the focus of the theoretical discussions, practical articles, and case studies (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Palgrave Macmillan Ltd.
Palgrave Macmillan Ltd., now supplied by Springer, hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.