Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
OXFORD BULLETIN OF ECONOMICS AND STATISTICS
Vols. 1-76. Oxford, 1939-2014. Mostly reprint. $ 9000
- Vols. 1-61. 1939-1999. Per volume $ 130
- Vols. 62-69. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 70-76. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 240
- Formerly published as OXFORD UNIVERSITY. INSTITUTE OF STATISTICS. BULLETIN
- OXFORD BULLETIN OF ECONOMICS AND STATISTICS aims to publish "international research papers on current practical issues in applied economics." An emphasis is placed on quality and the practicality of "theorectical interest and policy revelance" of each article. The journal covers applied economies very broadly, including both developed and developing countries. British economists are usually the authors, but Europeans and Americans are included as well (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.