Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
PROBLEMS OF POST-COMMUNISM
Vols. 1-61. Washington, D.C, 1952-2014. Partly reprint. $ 7100
- Vols. 1-31. 1952-1982. Per volume $ 120
- Vols. 32-54. 1983-2007. Per volume $ 150
- Vols. 55-61. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 170
- Formerly published as PROBLEMS OF COMMUNISM
- PROBLEMS OF POST-COMMUNISM features readable analysis, reliable information, and lively debate about the Communist and post-Communist world with an emphasis on coverage of current economic, political, and international issues. It seeks to serve as a place where scholars from different disciplines may converse with one another. The editors have stated that they "also hope to reach researchers and policy makers affiliated with multinational, governmental and private-sector institutions and organizations from around the world" (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.