Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
PACIFIC PHILOSOPHICAL QUARTERLY
International review of philosophy, religion and literature
Vols. 1-96. Los Angeles, 1920-2015. Mostly reprint. $ 7700
- Vols. 1-80. 1920-1999. Per volume $ 90
- Vols. 81-88. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 89-96. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 170
- Vols. 1-60 (1920-1979) published as THE PERSONALIST
- Despite its regional title, PACIFIC PHILOSOPHICAL QUARTERLY has an international editorial board. Each issue contains four to seven articles dealing chiefly with metaphysics, epistemology, philosophy of science, philosophical logic, ethics, and the history of philosophy. Special thematic issues are published occasionally, recently focusing on individual philosophers, including Aristotle and Rawls (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.