Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
Vols. 1-58. Oxford, 1957/59-2015. Partly reprint. $ 11000
- Vols. 1-35. 1957/59-1992. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 36-40. 1993-1997. Per volume $ 240
- Vols. 41-50. 1998-2007. Per volume $ 330
- Vols. 51-58. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 400
- Published by the Palaeontological Association in London, PALAEONTOLOGY presents research papers and reviews covering the fields of paleontology and paleobiology. The editorial board is drawn entirely from the United Kingdom and studies tend to focus on European localities. The journal consists solely of research articles, except for a yearly report of the association. Each issue consists of 10 to 12 research articles. Papers are published on all aspects of paleontology, including paleozoology, paleobotany, paleoecology, micropaleontology, paleobiogeography and stratigraphy. Review articles are particularly welcome and short papers can often be published rapidly. A high standard of illustration is a feature of the journal. Although this is considered a primary research journal, many of the articles have a practical or applied flavor (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.