Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
PUBLIC FINANCE REVIEW
Vols. 1-44. Thousand Oaks, 1973-2016. Mostly reprint. $ 9600
- Vols. 1-24. 1973-1996. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 25-35. 1997-2007. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 36-44. 2008-2016. Per volume $ 320
- Formerly published as PUBLIC FINANCE QUARTERLY
- The scholarly PUBLIC FINANCE REVIEW explores the theory, policy, and institutions related to the allocation, distribution and stabilization functions within the public sectors of the economy. Each issue includes five lengthy articles in which authors present theoretical and empirical studies of the positive or normative aspects of (primarily) U.S. federal, state, and local government policies. Of the five articles in a recent issue, three related to U.S. federal government, one to Germany, and one to the European Union (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.