Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
PSYCHOLOGY AND MARKETING
Vols. 1-33. New York, 1984-2016. Partly reprint. $ 14000
- Vols. 1-8. 1984-1991. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 9-16. 1992-1999. Per volume $ 430
- Vols. 17-24. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 560
- Vols. 25-33. 2008-2016. Per volume $ 660
- PSYCHOLOGY AND MARKETING presents research that bridges academic and practice interests in marketing and advertising through the application of psychological principles to marketing strategy. Research reports are based on "fundamental factors that affect buying, social and cultural trends, psychological profiles of potential customers, and changes in customer behavior" (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.