Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
PARTICLE AND PARTICLE SYSTEMS CHARACTERIZATION
An international journal devoted to the measure and description of particle and bulk properties in dispersed systems
Vols. 1-27. Weinheim, 1984-2010. Mostly reprint. $ 13000
- Vols. 1-9. 1984-1992. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 10-24. 1993-2007. Per volume $ 670
- Vols. 25-27. 2008/09-2010. Per volume $ 790
- Vols. 1-4 (1984-1987) published as PARTICLE CHARACTERIZATION
- PARTICLE AND PARTICLE SYSTEMS CHARACTERIZATION offers useful information on the measurement and description of particle properties and behavior in powders and other disperse systems.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.