Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS
Vols. 1-130. Cambridge, 1886/87-2015. Partly reprint. $ 16000
- Vols. 1-83. 1886/87-1969. Per volume $ 130
- Vols. 84-113. 1970-1998. Per volume $ 190
- Vols. 114-122. 1999-2007. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 123-130. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 320
- Edited at the Department of Economics at Harvard University, the QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS "is the oldest journal of economics in the English language." The traditional focus on microtheory has been "expanded to include both empirical and theoretical macroeconomics." Statistical methods and models are used often. Each issue has 8 to 11 long articles, the authors being leading American economists, often affiliated with Harvard (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.