Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL
Vols. 1-30. Chichester, 1985-2014. $ 11000
- Vols. 1-6. 1985-1990. Per volume $ 240
- Vols. 7-20. 1991-2004. Per volume $ 360
- Vols. 21-23. 2005-2007. Per volume $ 480
- Vols. 24-30. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 580
- QUALITY AND RELIABILITY ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL is concerned with case studies, tutorial type reviews and with applications of new or established theories to the solution of quality and reliability problems in engineering.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.