Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
REVIEW OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMIC RESEARCH
Vols. 1-26 (all publ.). New Orleans, 1965/66-1990/91. Partly reprint. Bound. € 1,390
- The following volumes bound together.:
- Vols. 1/2 (1965/67); 3/4 (1967/69); 5/6 (1969/71);
- 7/8 (1971/73); 9/10 (1973/75); 11/12 (1975/77);
- 13/14 (1977/79); 15/16 (1979/81); 17/18 (1981/83) Bound per unit € 120
- Vols. 19-20. 1983-1985. Bound per volume € 45
- Vols. 21/22 (1985/87). Bound unit € 75
Prices for later volumes on request.
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
- Vols. 1-10 (1965/66-1974/75) published as
MISSISSIPPI VALLEY JOURNAL OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS.
- Superseded by REVIEW OF FINANCIAL ECONOMICS in 1991.
- The REVIEW OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMIC RESEARCH is a scholarly periodical reporting significant findings of theoretical and empirical studies in business disciplines and economics. In its 23rd year, the Review was distributed to individual and library subscribers throughout the United States and in 30 other countries. The articles carried in it are primarily authored by U.S. academicians and have been recommended for acceptance by consulting editors and other reviewers recognized as eminent scholars in their respective fields.