Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
The commonwealth journal of international affairs
Vols. 1-104. London, 1911-2015. Partly reprint. $ 12000
- Vols. 1-15. 1911-1924/25. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 16-71. 1925/26-1981. Per volume $ 90
- Vols. 72-88. 1983-1999. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 89-96. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 260
- Vols. 97-104. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 290
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
- The ROUND TABLE contains articles on all aspects of international affairs, with an emphasis on the major political and policy issues of British Commonwealth and Third World countries. Authors include international academics, policy analysts, government officials, and independent researchers. The "Commonwealth Update," a regular feature, provides a country-by-country survey of elections, uprisings, international development, constitutional amendments, and summaries of major government reports. The "Bookshelf" section provides a good basic list for collection building (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.