Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
Vols. 1-50. Abingdon, 1967-2016. Partly reprint. $ 15000
- Vols. 1-10. 1967-1976. Per volume $ 190
- Vols. 11-25. 1977-1991. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 26-41. 1992-2007. Per volume $ 430
- Vols. 42-50. 2008-2016. Per volume $ 500
- The international journal REGIONAL STUDIES strives for a multidisciplinary approach to regional and urban studies, although the primary emphasis of the articles is economic and geographic. There are three to five articles in each issue, plus sections of debates, policy reviews, and book reviews, each containing one or two selections. The articles are quite scholarly, with graphs, charts, and references. This journal is less esoteric than Regional Science and Urban Economics. It should be considered by most university libraries because it has obvious value for the economics, geography, public policy, and urban studies fields (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.