Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
SIMULATION AND GAMING
An international journal of theory, design and research
Vols. 1-40. Thousand Oaks, 1970-2009. Partly reprint. $ 5600
- Vols. 1-21. 1970-1990. Per volume $ 110
- Vols. 22-38. 1991-2007. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 39-40. 2008-2009. Per volume $ 260
- Formerly published as SIMULATION AND GAMES
- SIMULATION AND GAMING is the official journal of the Association for Business Simulation and Experiential Learning, the International Simulation and Gaming Association, the Japanese Association of Simulation and Gaming, and the North American Simulation and Gaming Association. An international forum is provided for discussion of issues, applications, and research related to man, man-machine, and machine simulations of social processes. Theoretical papers cover simulations in research and teaching, empirical studies, and technical papers on gaming techniques. There is a special section on reports and communications and a review section for simulation games. The "News and Notes" section provides conference and other information on the four associations (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.