Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
SOCIAL POLICY AND ADMINISTRATION
Vols. 1-49. Oxford, 1967-2015. Partly reprint. $ 9600
- Vols. 1-24. 1967-1990. Per volume $ 130
- Vols. 25-41. 1991-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 42-49. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 360
- Formerly published as SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC ADMINISTRATION
- SOCIAL POLICY AND ADMINISTRATION provides an international forum for discussion of social policy issues and their effects on social services. It seeks to engender debate about topical and controversial issues. Articles have covered female workers on long-term sickness benefit in Ireland, an analysis of welfare policy in Hong Kong, child care services in Finland, and pension reform in France, Germany, Italy, and Britain (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.