Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
SOUTHERN ECONOMIC JOURNAL
Vols. 1-82. Chapel Hill, 1933/35-2015/16. Partly reprint. $ 5800
- Vols. 1-17. 1933/35-1950/51. Per volume $ 70
- Vols. 18-34. 1951/52-1967/68. Per volume $ 130
- Vols. 35-67. 1968/69-2000/01. Per volume $ 70
- Vols. 68-74. 2001/02-2007/08. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 75-82. 2008/09-2015/16. Per volume $ 110
- Published by the Southern Economic Association with financial support from the the University of Florida Graduate School of Business, the solid SOUTHERN ECONOMIC JOURNAL typically includes 11 to 13 authoritative articles, both in theoretical and applied economics. Some recent article titles are "Electoral Incentives, Public Policy, and the New Deal Realignment," "The Effectiveness of Vehicle Safety Inspections: An Analysis Using Panel Data," "The Impact of Regulation on Technical Change" and "Broadcast Advertising and U.S. Demand for Alcoholic Beverages." Each issue also include numerous critical book reviews (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.