Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
STUDIES IN APPLIED MATHEMATICS
Vols. 1-135. Malden, 1922-2015. Partly reprint. $ 15000
- Vols. 1-95. 1922-1995. Per volume $ 80
- Vols. 96-119. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 120-135. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 320
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICS
- STUDIES IN APPLIED MATHEMATICS publishes research reports involving the core concepts of applied mathematics research, including propagation, equilibrium, stability, optimization and discrete and random processes. This journal is useful in computer science, mechanics, astrophysics, geophysics and high-energy physics, evidencing its strong ties to physics. Only invited papers or papers by the editorial board are published (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.