Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
International Institute for strategic studies
Vols. 1-56. Oxford, 1959-2014. Mostly reprint. $ 6600
- Vols. 1-26. 1959-1984. Per volume $ 80
- Vols. 27-33. 1985-1991. Per volume $ 110
- Vols. 34-49. 1992/93-2007/08. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 50-56. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 240
- Published by the International Institute for Strategic Studies, SURVIVAL contains original documents, speeches, interviews, etc. on international relations, with special attention given to strategic security and areas of open conflict around the world. Discussion is geared to policy debate with emphasis on political alliances geared to defense. Articles are generally not written by academicians, but rather by political leaders, journalists, and government officials (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.