Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
SOCIAL SCIENCE COMPUTER REVIEW
Vols. 1-33. Thousand Oaks, 1982/83-2015. Mostly reprint. $ 5600
- Vols. 1-17. 1982/83-1999. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 18-25. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 26-33. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 260
- Formerly published as SOCIAL SCIENCE MICROCOMPUTER REVIEW
- SOCIAL SCIENCE COMPUTER REVIEW covers social science instructional and research applications of computing, as well as social science research on societal impacts of information. Typical of topics are the use of technology in the classroom, the relationship between economic development and access to information in the Third World, and the Internet and political mobilization. In addition to book reviews, there are software reviews and a "News and Notes" section with listings of online sites, services, and products (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.