Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
STUDIES IN AMERICAN HUMOR
Greensboro, 2018-1984/85; 1996; 0-1995; 1997-2016. Reprint. $ 1400
- New Series: Vol. 4, 2018. $ 40
- Numbers: Vols. 1-3; 3; 5-7. 1982/83-1984/85; 1996; 0-1989. Per volume $ 40, continued as
- Volumes: Nos. 1-2; 4-30. 1994-1995; 1997-2014. Per number $ 40, continued as
- Vols. 1-2. 2015-2016. Per volume $ 60
- STUDIES IN AMERICAN HUMOR specializes in humanistic research on humor in America (loosely defined) because the universal human capacity for humor is always expressed within the specific contexts of time, place, and audience that research methods in the humanities strive to address.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Penn State University Press
One of the journals for which we hold backstock management and/or reprint agreements.