Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
SMALL GROUP RESEARCH
An International Journal of Theory, Investigation andApplication
Vols. 1-45. Thousand Oaks, 1970-2014. Mostly reprint. $ 7600
- Vols. 1-28. 1970-1997. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 29-38. 1998-2007. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 39-45. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 320
- Formerly published as COMPARATIVE GROUP STUDIES
- SMALL GROUP RESEARCH addresses three vital areas of study: the psychology of small groups, communication within small groups, and the organizational behavior of small groups. Brings together research that probes all aspects of small group functioning, including processes, dynamics, outcomes, and relationship to environment.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.