Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
Journal for the study of race, nation and culture
Vols. 1-21. Abingdon, 1995-2015. $ 6400
- Vols. 1-4. 1995-1998. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 5-9. 1999-2003. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 10-13. 2004-2007. Per volume $ 360
- Vols. 14-21. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 430
- Race, nationality, ethnicity, and cultural issues form the basis of the journal SOCIAL IDENTITIES. The editors aim to publish an international and interdisciplinary periodical that explores the interrelation of these social identity factors, both globally and in specific countries and regions of the world. Each issue begins with four or five research papers on topics ranging from racial politics in Brazil to the Rwanda genocide. Some issues also include a section entitled "Specificities," containing essays on a particular theme or geographical area. A "Debates" section, composed of critical commentaries on controversial issues, also appears intermittently (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.