Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
SPORT, EDUCATION AND SOCIETY
Vols. 1-19. Abingdon, 1996-2014. $ 3900
- Vols. 1-8. 1996-2003. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 9-10. 2004-2005. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 11-12. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 13-19. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 320
- SPORT, EDUCATION AND SOCIETY provides a focal point for the publication of research on pedagogy, policy and the wide range of associated social, cultural, political and ethical issues in physical activity and sport. The journal will concentrate both on the forms, contents and contexts of physical education and sport found in schools, colleges and other sites of formal education, and the pedagogies of play, callisthenics, gymnastics and sport found in familiar environments, various sport clubs, the leisure industry, as well as private fitness and health studios, dance schools, gymnastic clubs and rehabilitation centres.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.