Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
Vols. 1-23. Chichester, 1992-2014. $ 8200
- Vols. 1-6. 1992-1997. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 7-16. 1998-2007. Per volume $ 430
- Vols. 17-23. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 440
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF STRATEGIC CHANGE
- This international journal covers the increasingly important subject of strategic change in business and other organizations. The five authoritative and topical articles per issue are aimed at practicing managers and consultants. Authors are both academics and practitioners. STRATEGIC CHANGE aims to address the external sources of change, the options for responding to change, and the management of the change process. The articles, while practical, are based on a solid conceptual underpinning, and unsupported generalizations are avoided. Articles reflect the trends toward global competition and global management and may be of various types: real experience, reviews, case histories, and original research (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.