Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
SELF AND SOCIETY
Vols. 1-43. London, 1973-2015. Reprint. $ 5200
- Vols. 1-20. 1973-1992. Per volume $ 125
- Vols. 21-28. 1993/94-2000/01. Per volume $ 175
- Vol. 29. 2001. $ 125
- Vols. 30-36. 2002/03-2008/09. Per volume $ 175
- Vols. 37-43. 2009/10-2015. Per volume $ 125
- SELF AND SOCIETY was founded by the Association of Humanistic Psychology in Britain in 1973, as 'a channel of communication for the Human Potential movement, including studies in humanistic psychology, social psychology and group dynamics'. Today, the journal is at the forefront of leading-edge thinking within the therapeutic professions and within psychology more generally.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.