Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
A quarterly review of modern music
Cambridge, 1939-2016. Mostly reprint. $ 9000
- Old Series: Vols. 1-15. 1939-1946. Per volume $ 40
- American Series: Vols. 1-3. 1940-1944. Per volume $ 40, continued as
- New Series: Nos. 1-242. 1946-2007. Per number $ 40
- New Series: Nos. 243-258. 2008-2011. Per number $ 50, continued as
- New Series: Vols. 66-70. 2012-2016. Per volume $ 160
Old Series: Nos. 1-15 (all publ.). London, 1939-1946. Reprint.
New Series: Nos. 1-254. Cambridge, 1946-2010. Partly reprint.
American Series: Vols. 1-3 no. 1 (all publ.). 1940-1944. Reprint. $ 4700.-
- TEMPO publishes articles on twentieth-and twenty-first-century classical music that include profiles of composers and musicians, interviews, aesthetic studies and historical and analytical studies of composers' works. Articles are international in scope. Each issue generally contains five to six articles, book and CD reviews and reviews of world premieres. A "News" section lists premieres of new compositions, new books received and appointments (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Cambridge University Press
Cambridge University Press hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.