Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND TECHNOLOGY
Reviews and communications
Vols. 1-38. Lausanne, 1973-2015. Partly reprint. $ 12000
- Vols. 1-25. 1973-2002. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 26-30. 2003-2007. Per volume $ 430
- Vols. 31-38. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 500
- Formerly published as TRANSPORTATION TECHNOLOGY
- TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND TECHNOLOGY presents papers covering transport demand models, land use forecasting models, economic evaluation and its relationship to policy in both developed and developing countries, conventional and possibly unconventional future systems technology, urban and interurban transport terminals and interchanges and environmental aspects associated with transport.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.