Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
THUNDERBIRD INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS REVIEW
Vols. 1-58. New York, 1959-2016. Partly reprint. $ 9200
- Vols. 1-32. 1959-1990/91. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 33-49. 1991-2007. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 50-58. 2008-2016. Per volume $ 320
- Formerly published as INTERNATIONAL EXECUTIVE
- Introducing the 'repositioning' of this journal, previously titled The International Executive, editor Yahia H. Zoubir points to 'the transformation that the world has undergone in the last decade [and] the need to expand the geographical coverage.' Another reason might be to capitalize on the increasingly prestigious name of the Thunderbird American Graduate School of International Management in Glendale, AZ. The new THUNDERBIRD INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS REVIEW has added a book review and promises more articles by practitioners (i.e., businesspeople) rather than academics, though peer review will continue. Zoubir also calls for more articles on cross-cultural and globalization issues, but the journal has always focused on international economics and the concerns of managing a multinational corporation (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.