Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
US GAAP FINANCIAL STATEMENTS - BEST PRACTICES IN PRESENTATION AND DISCLOSURE
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Vols. 1-67. Jersey City, 1946/47-2013. Reprint. $ 8000
- Vols. 1-61. 1946/47-2007. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 62-67. 2008-2013. Per volume $ 150
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
- Formerly ACCOUNTING TRENDS AND TECHNIQUES.
- Vols. 1-17 published as ACCOUNTING TECHNIQUES USED IN
PUBLISHED CORPORATE ANNUAL REPORTS.
- ACCOUNTING TRENDS AND TECHNIQUES is an annual publication containing a survey of the accounting and disclosure characteristics of corporate annual reports. It gives examples representative of financial reporting by 600 sampled companies (e.g., their treatment of leases and business combinations). Financial statistics are also given.