Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
ZEITSCHRIFT FUER KRISTALLOGRAPHIE - CRYSTALLINE MATERIALS
Vols. 56-229. Munich, 1921-2014. Mostly reprint. $ 28000
- Vols. 56-146. 1921-1978. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 147-202. 1978-1992. Per volume $ 170
- Vols. 203-208. 1993-1993. Per volume $ 90
- Vols. 209-229. 1994-2014. Per volume $ 420
- Founded in 1877 by Paul von Groth as ZEITSCHRIFT FUER KRISTALLOGRAPHIE this journal is one of the world's oldest scientific journals.
- Zeitschrift fÃ¼r Kristallographie - Crystalline Materials offers a place for researchers to present results of their crystallographic studies. The journal includes theoretical as well as experimental research. It publishes Original Papers, Letters and Review Articles in manifold areas of crystallography.
- ISSN: 0044-2968 (1921-2009)
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by De Gruyter GmbH & Co. KG
De Gruyter Verlag hold journals from the current year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.