Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
ZEITSCHRIFT FUER KRISTALLOGRAPHIE - CRYSTALLINE MATERIALS
Vols. 56-229. Munich, 1921-2014. Mostly reprint. $ 28000
- Vols. 56-146. 1921-1978. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 147-202. 1978-1992. Per volume $ 170
- Vols. 203-208. 1993-1993. Per volume $ 90
- Vols. 209-229. 1994-2014. Per volume $ 420
- Founded in 1877 by Paul von Groth as ZEITSCHRIFT FUER KRISTALLOGRAPHIE, this journal is one of the world's oldest scientific journals.
- "Zeitschrift fuer Kristallographie - Crystalline Materials" offers a place for researchers to present results of their crystallographic studies. The journal includes theoretical as well as experimental research. 12 times a year, it publishes original papers, letters and review articles in manifold areas of crystallography.
- ISSN: 0044-2968 (1921-2009)
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by De Gruyter GmbH & Co. KG
De Gruyter Verlag hold journals from the current year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.