CONTRIBUTIONS TO MINERALOGY AND PETROLOGY
Vols. 1-174. Berlin, 1947/49-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 43,000
- Vols. 1-138. 1947/49-1999. Per volume $ 265
- Vols. 139-154. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 155-170. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 550
- Vols. 171-174. 2016-2019. Per volume $ 1050
- Formerly published as HEIDELBERGER BEITRAEGE ZUR MINERALOGIE UND PETROGRAPHIE and as BEITRAEGE ZUR MINERALOGIE UND PETROGRAPHIE
- CONTRIBUTIONS TO MINERALOGY AND PETROLOGY provides in-depth technical coverage of the mineralogy and petrology of all major rock types. Related areas such as isotope geology and element partitioning are also featured. There is a heavy emphasis on geochemistry and many of the articles consist of theoretical and experimental work such as determining mineral phase relations and chemical equilibria. For those papers that are site-specific, each volume also features a handy location index (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.