Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
EXPERIMENTAL BRAIN RESEARCH
Vols. 1-235. Heidelberg, 1966-2017. Mostly reprint. $ 59000
- Vols. 1-117. 1966-1997. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 118-183. 1998-2007. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 184-231. 2008-2013. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 232-235. 2014-2017. Per volume $ 880
- EXPERIMENTAL BRAIN RESEARCH takes an interdisciplinary approach to the study of the central and peripheral nervous systems. Covers the fields of morphology, physiology, behavior, neurochemistry, developmental neurobiology and experimental pathology relevant to general problems of brain function.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.