Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
An international journal of plant biology
Vols. 1-244. Heidelberg, 1925/26-2016. Partly reprint. $ 29950
- Vols. 1-197. 1925/26-1995. Per volume $ 145
- Vols. 198-211. 1996-2000. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 212-231. 2001-0. Per volume $ 740
- Vols. 232-244. 2010-2016. Per volume $ 870
- The focus of PLANTA is on plant biology. The 13 to 20 or so papers in each issue describe research on the molecular and cell biology, ultrastructure, biochemistry, metabolism, growth and development, morphogenesis, ecological and environmental physiology and biotechnology of plants, as well as plant-microorganism interactions. A few may be shorter "Rapid Communications." Issues include an invited review. The editors state that "preference is given to experimental articles and articles serving as a basis for experimental work" (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.