WATER, AIR AND SOIL POLLUTION
Vols. 1-229. Dordrecht, 1971/72-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 63,000
- Vols. 1-92. 1971/72-1996. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 93-186. 1997-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 187-222. 2008-2011. Per volume $ 355
- Vols. 223-229. 2012-2018. Per volume $ 3190
Changed to one volume per year in 2012.
- This international journal covers all aspects of pollution and its effects on ecosystems, human health, and the natural environment. Methods, pollutant disposition and transport, environmental toxicology, environmental biology, and biodiversity as they relate to pollution are also covered. Because of its interdisciplinary nature, WATER, AIR AND SOIL POLLUTION will be a core journal for practicing scientists (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.