Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
WATER, AIR AND SOIL POLLUTION
An international journal of environmental pollution
Vols. 1-227. Dordrecht, 1971/72-2016. Mostly reprint. $ 59000
- Vols. 1-92. 1971/72-1996. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 93-186. 1997-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 187-222. 2008-2011. Per volume $ 355
- Vols. 223-227. 2012-2016. Per volume $ 3190
Changed to one volume per year in 2012.
- This international journal covers all aspects of pollution and its effects on ecosystems, human health, and the natural environment. Methods, pollutant disposition and transport, environmental toxicology, environmental biology, and biodiversity as they relate to pollution are also covered. Because of its interdisciplinary nature, WATER, AIR AND SOIL POLLUTION will be a core journal for practicing scientists (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.