ANNALS OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
Vols. 1-46. Dordrecht, 1972/73-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 17,000
- Vols. 1-27. 1972/73-1999. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 28-35. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 610
- Vols. 36-46. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 720
- Incorporating JOURNAL OF BIOENGINEERING
- The editorial board for the ANNALS OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING is comprised mainly of U.S. academics. The journal contains scholarly articles on a wide spectrum of topics, such as bioelectric phenomena and quantitative electrophysiology, biomaterials and biomechanics, and information systems theory applications (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.