Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
MEDICAL AND BIOLOGICAL ENGINEERING AND COMPUTING
Vols. 1-54. Heidelberg, 1963-2016. Mostly reprint. $ 18000
- Vols. 1-33. 1963-1995. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 34-45. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 610
- Vols. 46-54. 2008-2016. Per volume $ 720
- Formerly published as MEDICAL AND BIOLOGICAL ENGINEERING and BIOLOGICAL ENGINEERING AND MEDICAL ELECTRONICS
- The International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering was established in 1959, and its goal is to provide medical and biological engineering with an international presence and to promote the use of technology to improve the health and quality of life for mankind. Technical papers on such subjects as medical electronics, biomechanics, medical computing, patient monitoring, nuclear medicine, imaging, rehabilitation and biosensors are presented in this journal. A calendar of upcoming conferences, symposia, exhibitions and lectures is presented at the end of each issue of MEDICAL AND BIOLOGICAL ENGINEERING AND COMPUTING (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.