METEOROLOGY AND ATMOSPHERIC PHYSICS
Vols. 1-132. Vienna, 1948-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 23,000
- Vols. 1-50. 1948-1992. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 51-98. 1993-2007. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 99-126. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 290
- Vols. 127-132. 2015-2020. Per volume $ 400
- Formerly published as ARCHIVES FOR METEOROLOGY, GEOPHYSICS AND BIOCLIMATOLOGY
- METEOROLOGY AND ATMOSPHERIC PHYSICS concentrates on physical and chemical processes in the atmosphere, including radiation, optical effects, electricity, atmospheric turbulence and transport processes. Also covers atmospheric dynamics, general circulation in the atmosphere and analyses of weather systems in specific regions. Articles report original research and tend to be highly technical (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.