RADIATION AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOPHYSICS
Vols. 1-57. Heidelberg, 1963-2018. Reprint.
Set price $ 13,000
- Vols. 1-34. 1963-1995. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 35-46. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 47-57. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 475
- Formerly published as BIOPHYSIK
- RADIATION AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOPHYSICS covers the biophysics of ionizing and non-ionizing radiation. Examines the biological effects of temperature, pressure, gravitational forces, electricity and magnetism, and the biophysical aspects of environmental and space influence.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.