RESEARCH IN HIGHER EDUCATION
Vols. 1-61. Dordrecht, 1973-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 15,000
- Vols. 1-28. 1973-1989. Per volume $ 135
- Vols. 29-44. 1990-2003. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 45-48. 2004-2007. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 49-61. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 475
- RESEARCH IN HIGHER EDUCATION (RHE) specializes in moderate-length to long articles (three to seven per issue) that present research on broad questions of student attitudes and behavior and institutional policy ("Taking Inventory: Identifying Assessment Activities"). It occasionally has articles that review the research literature in general areas. RHE is primarily intended for college and university administrators, who should find it useful. It is also an important title for libraries that serve programs in higher education administration (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.