APPLIED PHYSICS B: LASERS AND OPTICS
Vols. 26-126. Series B. Heidelberg, 1981-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 33,000
- Vols. 26-61. 1981-1995. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 62-90. 1996-2007/08. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 91-121. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 550
- Vols. 122-126. 2016-2020. Per volume $ 1500
- APPLIED PHYSICS is a monthly journal for the rapid publication of experimental and theoretical investigations in applied research. It is issued in two parts. Part A primarily covers the condensed state, including surface science and engineering, and Part B mainly covers the gaseous state, including the applications of laser radiation in chemistry and biochemistry. In each part, the journal publishes both full-length articles and short, rapid communications. Occasional issues present the proceedings of relevant conferences or Festschriften. This journal is published in cooperation with the German Physical Society and was originally published under its German title, Zeitschrift für Angewandte Physik. Much of the research reported in this title is still conducted in German universities and research centers. However, following the movement toward English as the international language of science, all of the papers accepted are published in English. For libraries seeking a comprehensive physics collection, this journal will serve as a European complement to the Journal of Applied Physics (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.