Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
APPLIED PHYSICS A: MATERIALS SCIENCE AND PROCESSING
Vols. 1-124. Heidelberg, 1973-2018. Mostly reprint. $ 32000
- Vols. 1-61. 1973-1995. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 62-89. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 90-121. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 550
- Vols. 122-124. 2016-2018. Per volume $ 990
Series A from vol. 26.
- Formerly published as ZEITSCHRIFT FUER ANGEWANDTE PHYSIK
- APPLIED PHYSICS is a monthly journal for the rapid publication of experimental and theoretical investigations in applied research. It is issued in two parts. Part A primarily covers the condensed state, including surface science and engineering, and Part B mainly covers the gaseous state, including the applications of laser radiation in chemistry and biochemistry. In each section, the journal contains both full-length articles and short, rapid communications. Occasional issues present the proceedings of relevant conferences or Festschriften. This journal is published in cooperation with the German Physical Society and was originally published under its German title, Zeitschrift fuer Angewandte Physik. Much of the research reported in this title is still conducted in German universities and research centers. However, following the movement toward English as the international language of science, all of the papers accepted are published in English (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.