JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ETHICS
Vols. 1-31. Dordrecht, 1988-2018. Reprint.
Set price $ 7,200
- Vols. 1-15. 1988-2002. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 16-20. 2003-2007. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 21-31. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 300
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL ETHICS
- JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ETHICS creates a forum for discussion of moral issues arising from actual or projected social policies in regard to ethical questions concerning the responsibilities of agricultural producers, the assessment of technological changes affecting farm populations, the utilization of farmland and other resources,the deployment of intensive agriculture, the modification of ecosystems, animal welfare, the professional responsibilities of agrologists, veterinarians, or food scientists, the use of biotechnology, the safety, availability and affordability of food.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.