MOLECULAR GENETICS AND GENOMICS
Vols. 1-295. Heidelberg, 1908-2020. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 42,000
- Vols. 1-240. 1908-1993. Per volume $ 135
- Vols. 241-278. 1994-2007. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 279-295. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 475
- Formerly published as MOLECULAR AND GENERAL GENETICS and ZEITSCHRIFT
FUER INDUKTIVE ABSTAMMUNGS- UND VERERBUNGSLEHRE and ZEITSCHRIFT FUER
VERERBUNGSLEHRE (Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Vererbungswissenschaften).
- MOLECULAR GENETICS AND GENOMICS covers all areas of general and molecular genetics, including developmental genetics, somatic-cell genetics and genetic engineering of any organism. Each issue includes 20-24 papers, along with the occasional review article. Most members of the editorial board are European, though authorship is not restricted to Europe. While expensive, MGG is a very important title in molecular genetics (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.