ENVIRONMENTAL EARTH SCIENCES
Vols. 1-78. Heidelberg, 1975-2019. Reprint.
Set price $ 30,000
- Vols. 1-38. 1975-1999. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 39-52. 1999/2000-2007. Per volume $ 530
- Vols. 53-70. 2008-2013. Per volume $ 640
- Vols. 71-74. 2014-2015. Per volume $ 940
- Vols. 75-78. 2016-2019. Per volume $ 1760
- Formerly published as ENVIRONMENTAL GEOLOGY and previously as ENVIRONMENTAL GEOLOGY AND WATER SCIENCES
- The application of geological principles and data to environmental issues has become an increasingly important area of research in recent years. The monthly ENVIRONMENTAL EARTH SCIENCES includes both research articles and applied technical reports on specific cases and solutions. Much of the work is multidisciplinary in nature and covers such areas as soil and water contamination, radioactive waste disposal, remediation techniques, and the effects of mining and industrial activities. Special topical issues often focus in greater detail on one of these specific subject areas (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.